I recorded this poem a year ago but balked at sharing it. The camera scares me. Yes, those are real birds and this minute and a half video is unedited. I perched my friend’s tripod atop some rocks in the woods to record it with my iPhone 5. My hope is to bring the outside, inside, and perhaps encourage you to head outdoors and become a noticer, to see God’s hand in His creation, spend a few moments with Him there. Out of the dark days of winter, new life emerges in spring.
So too God gives us new beginings, new life from death, healing and purpose from pain, and calm admist chaos when we yield to Him. See how creation praises the Creator and be instructed.
Spring | Rachael M. Coby
I look forward to sharing the new documentary on the #CivilRights movement and the leaders at its forefront, For all the Saints, as soon as the Andrew Young Foundation completes the set-up for the special limited time pay-per-view link. If you missed my video interview with Civil Rights icon Ambassador Andrew Young in my last post or wish to share it, you can watch it HERE. (Audio option available beneath the video.)
You may access my interviews with law enforcement officers HERE. (Two posted to date, another ready to release shortly and several lined up.:)
I’m still accepting participants for my Law Enforcement Series featuring interviews with officers from every state in the USA! Interested parties please contact me HERE.
SUBSCRIBE to my Tattoo it on Your Heart Newsletter for notifications of new blog posts and occasional offers and FREEBIES like this: CLICK HERE for Good News in a Sea of Bad News! FREE downloadable Gospel tract .
- The Hair and the ChickenIf you don’t lose all respect for me after watching this video, no worries, you’ll have another chance. Sometimes good things do come out of bad hair days.
- Road to Rabbi: A Messianic Jew’s Journey to JesusWhat an adventure, an education, and blessing to converse with the lively and jovial Rabbi Henry Morse of the Sha’ar Hashamayim Messianic Congregation in Stoughton, Massachusetts. I first encountered the Rabbi as he led his merry band of people down the hill after the If My People prayer event at the National Monument to the … Continue reading “Road to Rabbi: A Messianic Jew’s Journey to Jesus”
- Let’s Talk About Race Relations with Lori Roeleveld & Dr. Saundra Dalton-SmithWhen we attempt to muzzle people’s pain we widen their wounds. Without honest communication there is no intimacy. Without intimacy it’s difficult to touch a heart, the seedbed of where true, lasting, and positive change can take place. So, thank you to authors Lori Stanley Roeleveld and Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith for participating in this interview. … Continue reading “Let’s Talk About Race Relations with Lori Roeleveld & Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith”
- Failure is Not a Four-letter WordDefeated! Dejected! Those words seemed to sum up my life. I started out strong in my late teens by committing my life to Jesus. Oh, but then how my life became marked by failure. I felt so much older than my numerical age.
- Delay & Divine DirectionWhen the road stretches longer than expected and delays and detours abound, we dare not deter from the right path. The high road, though often rough hewn, long, lonely, and costly, is worthy of staying the course. In the long run, the cost of abandoning our call is higher than the pursuit of it. Shortcuts … Continue reading “Delay & Divine Direction”
Looking for answers in these turbulent times? Wondering what in the world is going on? I pulled these scriptures together last year for my post Peace in Pandemic and Pandemonium. Their truth cries ever louder. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MY FREE COMPILATION OF BIBLE VERSES TO ENCOURAGE AND EQUIP (INCLUDES SCRIPTURES ON THE LAST DAYS).
Billy Graham Evangelistic Association 24 hour Prayer Line: (888) 388-2683
© 2022 Rachael M Colby | Tattoo It On your Heart
5 thoughts on “Symphony of Spring”
Thank you Rachel for sharing. You always have so much inspiration!
Thank you for reading, Ruthann. You’re such a blessing.
Thanks for braving the camera and sharing your poem and the sounds of nature with us!
Love the poem & beautiful backdrop!
Thank you. ❤ (Exhale.) Blessings!